Solved - Brand the Warchiefs one dead

I recently finished Shadow of Mordor. One thing that took me a while to figure out is how to finish the mission "Brand the Warchiefs". That is because two of my branded chiefs had killed one while I was away.

This is very easy to solve, though. Just go to one of the towers of light and speed up time, the problem will correct itself with some other chief taking the warchief's place.

If you brand all chiefs before that is even better, as you might just have the mission complete itself automatically (as it happened to me).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review